Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTENSION OF PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION...please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shanee21


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask if its possible that I refuse the company's decision to extend my preventive suspension. My 30days suspension will end on Sunday and the HR nor my immediate superior is giving me any feedback regarding the case after I gave them my letter of explanation. I am so confuse now and really dont know what to do. Please help.

View user profile

council


Reclusion Perpetua
shanee21 wrote:I would like to ask if its possible that I refuse the company's decision to extend my preventive suspension. My 30days suspension will end on Sunday and the HR nor my immediate superior is giving me any feedback regarding the case after I gave them my letter of explanation. I am so confuse now and really dont know what to do. Please help.

No you cannot refuse an extension.

If there is no written extension advice given to you, then you should report as normal on Monday.

BTW - did you have a hearing already?

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

shanee21


Arresto Menor
No hearing yet po. But when I answered the NTE, I admitted that im guilty on what they are accusing me of. But now my boss told me that I am being investigated of other matters as well. I dont want to report already due to shame of what happened. Can I write a letter to our HR or to my immediate superior clarifying what is the status of my preventive suspension?

View user profile

council


Reclusion Perpetua
shanee21 wrote:No hearing yet po. But when I answered the NTE, I admitted that im guilty on what they are accusing me of. But now my boss told me that I am being investigated of other matters as well. I dont want to report already due to shame of what happened. Can I write a letter to our HR or to my immediate superior clarifying what is the status of my preventive suspension?

Yes you can ask about the status of your PS with whoever signed the memo.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

shanee21


Arresto Menor
Sir should i expect for a hearing pa rin po ba? Since i wrote naman na on my explanation letter that I am guilty to what they are accusing me of?

View user profile

shanee21


Arresto Menor
I am hoping you can help me on what to do next.. I still heard nothing from my employer. Thank you so much

View user profile

council


Reclusion Perpetua
shanee21 wrote:Sir should i expect for a hearing pa rin po ba? Since i wrote naman na on my explanation letter that I am guilty to what they are accusing me of?


Yes you are entitled to a hearing.

Failure to have one may constitute a lack of due process and any decision thereafter may be invalid (or at least you may be entitled to damages if at all).

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

shanee21


Arresto Menor
Since my suspension po is until sunday n lng. Can i file for resignation on monday? They havent gave me any notice for extension of my suspension yet. Thank you so much for the advice

View user profile

council


Reclusion Perpetua
shanee21 wrote:Since my suspension po is until sunday n lng. Can i file for resignation on monday? They havent gave me any notice for extension of my suspension yet. Thank you so much for the advice

That is still subject to company approval, and the standard 30-day notice.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum