Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi to all

issue 1: I and my seperated (no legal term) last May 5 And since then I am asking her to allow me to borrow my children but she keep and refusing it.

issue 2: my sister in law keep om sending me harsh msg tellinh I will no longer allow to see my children and will file a case of abandonement


1. can i file a custody for my child?

2.what is the best action I can do about my sister in law?can she file a case of abandonment?

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Caring Father

Arresto Menor
I had the exact same issue

1. I filed a Habeas Corpus with the Court of Appeals to allow me access to my son. If you are the named father on the Birth Certificate(s) then you are allowed by law access to your child/ren

2. Your sister in law has nothing to do with it (I was told by my Attorney), only the mother of the children can file a case

View user profile

3 Re: child custody on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:56 pm


Arresto Menor
so can i do the same then?..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum