Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rape case NOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rape case NOT on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:23 pm

midnightsolitaire

Arresto Menor
Good pm Atty. I have a friend namomroblema ngayon because somebody is accusing him of rape which is not true. He just met the girl sa bar nila and sumama sa kanya pauwi because the girl was too drunk to go home. Totoo na may nangyari sa kanila that night but he didn't force the girl. May iba silang kasama sa sa bahay na mga cousins nung friend ko na puro girls din. In fact hinatid pa nila ng aunt niya nang umaga sa bahay yung girl. Ngayon nagpamedico legal yung girl. Plano pa lang daw magsampa ng kaso. What can my friend do?

View user profile

2 Re: Rape case NOT on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 am

attyLLL

prepare, prepare, prepare all his counter evidence. start getting statements from the other persons who were there.

i've handled a similar case where the girl got drunk and went home early morning. the parents get mad and cannot accept what happened so they start crying rape. my success in that case came from pointing out all the circumstances, before, during, and after to show that what happened was not rape.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Rape case NOT on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 am

shooter

Arresto Menor
salamat sa mga advices sir atty.

View user profile

4 Re: Rape case NOT on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:50 am

bigsabit

Arresto Menor
what case can a 25 year old woman file on a 21 year old boyfriend who deny her of marriage when she gets pregnant

View user profile

5 Re: Rape case NOT on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
if you are looking for a case to force him to marry the girl, nothing. law cannot force some man to marry a woman just because she got pregnant. pikot yun, and that can be used as a ground to declare the marriage (kung makakasal sila) as void.

View user profile

6 Re: Rape case NOT on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 am

attyLLL

she can file any case she wants, but it will depend on the evidence if it will prosper

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Rape case NOT Today at 4:06 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum