Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname issues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Surname issues on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Can someone help?? I wanna change my last name to my biological father's. I have been using my mother's married last name. But my mother's husband is not my real father. I was born when they are still married, that's why they assume to put me under his last name, unfortunately he's not my biological father. Now my 'real' father would want (i also want) to use his surname. How do we change it? And how much are the fees? Please help!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum