Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

From a Renter it turned into a Sanla-Tira Agreement w/o my mother's knowledge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I would like to seek for help about the renter in our property in our province. The renter is running a furniture shop business in our land at first the transaction goes well but unfortunately, financial problem starts, that's why my father decided to make some advance payment from the renter. This situation became frequent that's why the renter talked to my father (since he took a lot of cash advance from them for a total of 265,000 pesos) & decided to make an agreement that they are no longer a renter and it will be turned out into a SANLA-TIRA for them. My father that time have no choice but to agree and so they went to a Barangay Hall to pursue the agreement.

However, my question is, Is there any possibility that the SANLA-TIRA Agreement be voided since this was done without the knowledge of my mother & the fact that the property was conjugal.


Monthly rent - P1,500 only

Please help me to enlighten regarding this issue and I really appreciate your kind assistance.

Respectfully yours,


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum