Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury with permanent deformity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bhest2lhyng

Arresto Menor
to whom it may concern:
a pleasant evening po to all of u..i am an elementary public school teacher and was recently involved in a vehicular accident na nag-cause ng pagkaputol ng 1 finger ko sa left foot and pagkaukab ng binti ko....i just want to ask your good office for a legal advice regarding this case...
ganito po kasi yung pangyayari...accidentally nabangga ng isang lasing na tricycle driver ang tricycle n sinasakyan namin and ako nga po ung nasugatan...friday night po yun nangyari,nkapag-filed po kami ng case againts the driver with the necessary reports and documents including medico-legal (because i underwent an operation which cost P68,297.00) ay monday na po...but to my surprise, nakalaya po agad yung driver plus nailabas pa nila yung tricycle na nkaimpound sa police station without any bailbond paid...i do not have any idea of the due process of such case that's why i am inquiring from your good office kung tama po ba yung naging takbo ng kaso...and then nung arraignment po ng case,nagplead ng "NOT GUILTY" yung driver, then after the session eh nag-offer sa amin ng Areglo, pero kalahati lang daw ng nagastos ko sa ospital ang kaya nila bayaran, makatarungan po ba yun para sakin na naputulan na ng daliri eh hndi pa mkapasok sa work...???please help me po ....
forwarded n po ang case for mediation, please help me decide po.
..tnx in advance for your usual kind consideration

Last edited by bhest2lhyng on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info and grammar check)

View user profile
You are entitled to be paid for the cost of your operation and the salary unearned by him because you were not able to go to work due to the injuries received.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum