Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Monthly-Paid Employees entitled to OT Pay, Night-differential, Premium Pay, and Holiday Pay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Good day,

I am a rank-and-file employee of a private company in Makati City, and considered a "Monthly-paid" employee. This means that I am paid everyday of the month including unworked rest days.

I just want to ask if I am entitled to Overtime Pay and Night differential if I render work after 8 normal working hours, and work between 10PM and 6AM? Will I also be given additional compensation (Premium Pay for rest days/special days, and Holiday Pay) if I work and report to office on a rest day, and/or a legal Holiday? I have read somewhere that only "daily-paid" employees are covered by these rules. Since I doubt the correctness and credibility of my source, I am seeking your opinion regarding this matter.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! Smile

View user profile

Reclusion Perpetua
You are entitled to overtime pay and other premiums.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum