Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help unpaid 3 months rent and water bills amounting to 30,000+

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
We have already brought our case to our local Brgy. and now they are leaving it up to us if we want to file a civil case againts our old tenant since she has not been compliant with what we have agreed upon, we also discovered she also owed someone else money amounting to some 50,000 pesos , my question is what case should I file? Am I gonna spend a fortune going after what she owes me by filing a case? is there anyway for her to get a record on her nbi or a way for her not to be able to do it again to other landlords?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
File a case of collection of sum of money in the trial courts. Seek the help of the Public Attorney's Office if you want the costs of litigation to be kept in the minimum, but keep in mind that they are very busy and may not be able to entertain your concerns right away.

I am not sure if the case filed will immediately reflect on the tenant's NBI record, but it is safe to assume that it will take a reasonable amount of time before the pending case will appear in the NBI's database.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum