Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support advice pls..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support advice pls.. on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:11 pm


Arresto Menor
good pm nakipaghiwalay po ako sa husband ko 5yrs ago dahil sa sunod sunod na pangbabae nya, may isang po kme 11 yrs old na anak, tanung ko lang po sapat po ba yung 2000 monthly na bnibigay nya para sa anak namen? at kung minsan ay ndi pa nagbibigay swerte na ang 10-12k isang taon na bnibigay nya.. anu po bang demands ang pwede ko hingin sa kanya? may regular job cya, kasal po kme, nasa akin ang anak ko, at may kasalukuyan na cyang live in partner.. salamat po at God bless

View user profile

2 Re: child support advice pls.. on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Art. 194 of the Family Code states that "Support compromises everything indispensable for sustenance, dwelling, clothing, medical attendance, education and trasportation, in keeping with the financial capacity of the family".

View user profile

3 Re: child support advice pls.. on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:45 pm

File a petition in court for support and the court will determine the appropriate amount

View user profile

4 Re: child support advice pls.. on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you so much.. God bless

View user profile

5 Re: child support advice pls.. on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:52 am


Arresto Menor
Good day.

Re:Child Support From Foreign Father

Please advise lang po kung anong procedures ang pwede kong gawin para mahabol ang child support ng 7 y/o son ko from his Emirati father. Acknowledged po nia ang anak namen at pirmado ang birth certificate ng bata pero apelyido ko ang ginagamit ng bata. Naka-include po sa lahat ng legal at hospital records ang name ng tatay ng anak ko even in the school and Affidavit of Illegitimacy.
Sa ano pong paraan ko pwede habulin ang settlement para sa child support? Alam ko po kung paano at saan siya maco-contact pero sinasadya lang po niang i-hold ang financial support.
I am hoping for your response para magkaroon po ako ng legal ways para mahabol ang karapatan ng anak ko kahit hindi kame kasal ng tatay. Maari po ba akong magpadala ng demand letter kahit walang pirma ng abogado pero ipapanotaryo ko po?

View user profile

6 Re: child support advice pls.. on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:19 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
@ennaoj Is the father in the Philippines?
If so, you can do same as if he had been any nationality.

Lock up! Many countries handle mother and father similar or advantage to the mother if the child is small,
BUT some Arab countries take side with the father, counting it as his with no rights to the other nationality mother. There are rather many cases where Arab fathers have KIDNAPPED their kids and fled to an Arab country, when the country where they live say they are unfit as parent. The fathers have NOT been extradicted, not even given the child back !

View user profile

7 Re: child support advice pls.. on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:21 pm


Arresto Menor
@Lunkan thank you for your reply.

The father is residing in Dubai with his family. He is afraid to get the custody of the child since he's protecting his reputation and his family as well. I dare him to get the child(please note I just did it for I know he really can not get the child bec. He is really afraid of his family). He want to pass the sole responsibility to me whereas between me and him, he has more resources to provide the needs of his son. I only put 2 obligations on his shoulder (education and regular medication for the child) since my son has special needs for his health (he has regular maintenance for his severe asthma) while the rest of everyday expenses are being charged in my end.
I believed he can not take my son from me bec. The passport of the child is with me and all his documents named after me but signed by his father.
I hope you can share more advises regarding the procedures on how I can fight for the rights of my son pls. And thus, is it fine to make a demand letter without the signature of the lawyer? Is that document will honor by the court when time comes that I need to file a case aagainst the father even iif will just being notarized?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum