Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nullity of Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nullity of Marriage on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm

michianella83

Arresto Menor
Hello po...

ill go straight to the point na po.
19 ako nung nagpakasal ako at peke ang tumayong magulang ko at pumirma sa marriage certificate namin. Ngayon gusto ko ipawalang bisa yung kasal namin dahil 11 yrs na kaming hiwalay. May sarili na akong pamilya and we are planning to get married as soon as possible.

Please advice aman po kung ano ung mabilis na paraan para mapa walang bisa ung kasal nmin.

Thanks,
Mich

View user profile

2 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 pm

I think hindi pwedeng ma void ang marriage mo kasi ang action to annul your marriage already prescribed. If Between 18 and 21 ka ikinasal without the consent of your parents pwedeng ipa void ng parents mo ang inyong kasal as long as hindi kapa nag reach ng 21 or ikaw within 5 years after reaching the age of 21. Seeing that 11 years na ang nakalabay and your marriage is still existing the action already prescribed.

View user profile

3 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:18 am

michianella83

Arresto Menor
Thanks po, how long will it take to void my marriage with counter affidavit?

View user profile

4 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
09:20:53
michianella83 wrote:Thanks po, how long will it take to void my marriage with counter affidavit?

Anong grounds?

View user profile

5 Re: Nullity of Marriage Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum