Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did I violate 9262?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Did I violate 9262? on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:51 am


Arresto Menor
My case is slightly different.
I'm married. I caught my wife having an affair with her sister's son by reading the text messages on her phone. Upon closer inspection of her texts, I discovered LOTS of men that she's involved with sexually.
I confronted her and she left me.
We have one daughter (2yrs) and she took our daughter with her. I then filed a barangay blotter. As my mother in law was living with me, I stayed home and continued supporting my wife's family as a whole while they promised that my wife would come to her senses and apologize, but that never happened. After a year of supporting them, I learned that they were not helping my family to heal, but were just using me for income. So, I transferred and told them to find new support.
I filed adultery and child custody cases against my wife as I want my daughter returned to the family home to be raised and cared for properly. Those cases are ongoing. I have not sent cash as maintaining the family home alone, plus legal costs are killing me. My wife retaliated by filing 9262 against me.
Am I protected by Art. 100 and Art. 204 as she is the one who abandoned me and I'm faithfully maintaining the family home and my wife's immorality is a grounds for custody in my favor?
I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Did I violate 9262? on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:32 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
She is the one who left your conjugal dweling dahil sa pangangalunya nya. so IMO, tinalikuran na din niya ang karapatan niya na maka-tanggap ng sustento galing sa iyo. ganon pa man, obligado ka pa din magbigay ng suporta para sa anak nyo.

Hindi mo obligasyon na suportahan ang pamilya nya.

View user profile

3 Re: Did I violate 9262? on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:33 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Ang pinakamagandang gawin mo ay mag-handa para sagutin ang demanda na inihain nya.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum