Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone filed a case to a person who is in abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po. Paano po kung yung taong may kaso sa pinas like concubinage nasa abroad then pag uwi po niya sa pinas posible po b sya hulihin agad pgdating sa airport plang? Salamat po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum