Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nagpa "swipe ng cvredi card"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 nagpa "swipe ng cvredi card" on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 am

pamdeedee

Arresto Menor
Hello po.

I need your help.

Pumayag ako makipag "ride" sa credit card ko yong friend ko with a promise that she will pay me every month pag-dating ng due date ng credit card ko. She has a promisory note for that. Hindi po sya sumunod sa kasunduan namin. Hindi po sya nag-bayad. Can I file an estafa case using the promisory note, as well as her emails as an evidence? Almost 20 thousand po yung dapat nyang babayaran sa.

I am hoping for a positive response. God Bless.

View user profile

2 Re: nagpa "swipe ng cvredi card" on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

attyLLL

sorry, but failure to pay a debt is not estafa. you have to prove that there was deceit used to induce you to enter into the agreement.

to my mind your proper remedy is to collect the debt through a civil case. you can explore a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: nagpa "swipe ng cvredi card" on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 am

pamdeedee

Arresto Menor
thank you po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum