Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHanging Last name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHanging Last name on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:34 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, I want to find out if what possible actions can I do to change my daughter's last name to my name(mother):

Her father and I was still together when she was born but were not married, thus his last name is on the birth certificate and signed by him.
But he was not able to give support to my daughter having no job, he left us and I found out he already had a new girlfriend now and a job but he does not give any support and wants me to provide for my child not him.
When I ask for the possible action which will need his consent, he wont agree. What can I possibly do about it?pale pale

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum