Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government Contributions are not paid by my employer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
What can I do if my employer doesn't remit my SSS, Philhealth, PagiIbig and TAX contributions but deducting it on my salary for 6 months. I am now unemployed from the said company.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Complain with the concerned agencies - or bring your concern to DOLE if you have not yet been given your final pay.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
They already gave me my last pay after a month I resigned. Then when I went to SSS and Pag-Ibig I've found out that there were no history of remittance. What can be the possible consequences for this action?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum