Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress threats

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:43 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
good day!

ask ko lang kung ano dapat gawin at kung my right ba si mistress na mgdemanda.

my husband is an ofw in qatar. we got married in april 12, 2213. everything's been doin well until i found out that he impregnated and married another woman here in the philippines in april 28, 2014. hindi rin alam nung babae n may asawa siya until may 4, 2015. akala ko ttigil na sila so hindi na ko ngreklamo as i was going thru a sensitive pregnancy that time din.

the girl gave birth in sept 4 2014 while i gave birth in january 8 2015.

okay na ulit kmi ng asawa ko until march 5 2015 nlaman ko na hindi pla sila nghiwalay... pinagpatuloy pa rin nila relasyon nila khit nlaman na ni girl na may unang asawa yung pinakasalan nia.

ngayon nghiwalay na sila. etong babae ngmmessage pa xa skin n gusto padagdagan ang sustento sa anak nia kundi iddemanda nia ang asawa ko.

does she still have the right to file a case against my husband?

thank you in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
*may 4, 2014

View user profile

3 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:17 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Kung magdedemanda sya tungkol sa sustento YES she can do that. but she need to prove na kulang talaga ang ibinibigay ng asawa mo. i suggest na ipunin nyo ang mga resibo or patunay nagbibigay ng sustento ang asawa mo, kakailanganin nyo nun para sa depensa in case na mag-sampa nga ng kaso si babae.

View user profile

4 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
thank u s reply. what about bigamy? pde pa ba xa mgsampa ng kasong bigamy against my husband?

View user profile

5 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
do i have anything against this girl?

View user profile

6 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:34 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
ask ko n rin po. can she have my husband's prc license removed? and also can she have my husband deported? those are her threats and i want to sure (legally) before i answer back

View user profile

7 Re: mistress threats on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
/Your HUSBAND sure did a crime.
/If the WOMAN didn't knew your husband were married, she couldn't know she did anything illegal.
/Their status of their CHILD can perhaps change to born out of marriage. If so it will still inherit your husband, but less.

One thing I wonder. How could they get married in the PHILIPPINES?? Are your marriage registered proper?
/If it is, then SOMEONE has made error with the DOCUMENTS, probably illegal...

Before you proceed, you need to think of if you want to try to hit geting money or jail. If jail, then your husband get less capacity to pay you anything...
And you need to think of if your husband is pressured much it's risk he avoid to be put in jail by STAY abroad...
I don't know his personality, so I don't know if he will fight or run.

I would start talking to your husband and ask what he is prepared to give you to avoid you file a bigami case. I mean EXTRA compared to what you have right to anyway. Try to get a discusion instead of a fight. Because if he run away from a jail risk, then you will get NOTHING...

View user profile

8 Re: mistress threats on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
wife#1 wrote:ask ko n rin po. can she have my husband's prc license removed? and also can she have my husband deported? those are her threats and i want to sure (legally) before i answer back

Your husband married twice, so maari siyang mademand ng bigamy at makulong kung mapapatunayan na nagkasala.

No, hindi niya maaring ipa-deport ang asawa mo. kung yun lang ang magiging basehan.

View user profile

9 Re: mistress threats on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:03 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
hi! im not planning to file a case against my husband. but the girl is threatening to do so... she continued her relationship with my husband after learning that he's married. does she still have the right to file bigamy against my husband?
ang tapang ksi ni girl, kya nia raw ipabugbog ang asawa ko ksi my brother xa na PO2 at my tita daw xang judge.

i have a copy from nso na registered both marriages ng asawa ko.

View user profile

10 Re: mistress threats on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:03 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
hi! im not planning to file a case against my husband. but the girl is threatening to do so... she continued her relationship with my husband after learning that he's married. does she still have the right to file bigamy against my husband?
ang tapang ksi ni girl, kya nia raw ipabugbog ang asawa ko ksi my brother xa na PO2 at my tita daw xang judge.

i have a copy from nso na registered both marriages ng asawa ko.

View user profile

11 Re: mistress threats on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:12 pm

wife#1

Arresto Menor
i want to know if i have an edge over this girl. is it possible to have their marriage void without having my husband put to jail? this girl has been quiet for some time until she learned na okay n kmi ulit ng husband ko, ngmmessage nnman sakin ng kung ano ano.

View user profile

12 Re: mistress threats on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
wife#1 wrote:hi! im not planning to file a case against my husband. but the girl is threatening to do so... she continued her relationship with my husband after learning that he's married. does she still have the right to file bigamy against my husband?
If she do, she admit she has done a crime herself Very Happy

By she has went on living with your husband AFTER she knew he was married allready, you HAVE a case against the woman, BUT then your husband will be found guilty to TWO crimes (bigamy and adultery) I suppouse.

View user profile

13 Re: mistress threats Today at 4:44 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum