Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm

rhiarose

Arresto Menor
hi gud afternoon...

anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin ung ang lupa na nakasanla sa amin ay nakasanla din sa ibang tao? ang masama pa nung nung sinanala namin un, my interest un every crop. mula nung sinanla nila un sa ibang tao ibang tao na din ang naghaharvest! paanu na po ung pagkakasanla namin at paanu na din ung interest nya kung ibang tao na ang nakikinabang?

salamat po!

View user profile

2 Re: PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

attyLLL

is the property titled? is your mortgage registered with the registry of property or register of deeds?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm

rhiarose

Arresto Menor
yes. my title pong hawak ung me ari. himdi po nakaregister un kasi po contract lang ang meron kami at hindi pa notarized.

View user profile

4 Re: PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

rhiarose

Arresto Menor
hindi po nakaregister sa kahit anong registry of property maging sa registry of deeds.

View user profile

5 Re: PATONG PATONG NA PAGKAKASALNA on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you try to have your mortgage annotated on the title, or try to file an adverse claim. that way your mortgage is recognized.

do you have documents showing that the property is mortgaged to you? if necessary, you may have to file a civil case for collection.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum