Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support to kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support to kids on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm

DESS23

Arresto Menor
my sister is married to a foreigner, they have two kids- 4 & 3yrs old. the foreigner husband is working here in Philippines and earning 20,000pesos. lately they are not in good terms with my sister and wanting marriage to be annulled. ask ko lang po how much kaya is the financial support that my sister can get for the children giving that the salary of the husband is only 20,000pesos? I need advice ... thank you

View user profile

2 Re: financial support to kids on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
DESS23 wrote:my sister is married to a foreigner, they have two kids- 4 & 3yrs old. the foreigner husband is working here in Philippines and earning 20,000pesos. lately they are not in good terms with my sister and wanting marriage to be annulled. ask ko lang po how much kaya is the financial support that my sister can get for the children giving that the salary of the husband is only 20,000pesos? I need advice ... thank you

Walang eksaktong numero para dyan dahil nakabase iyun sa kinikita ng provider at sa pangangailangan ng anak ng provider. Pero nasasakop nun ang food, transpo, medical/hosp, education at para sa tirahan.

Kung sila ay kasal, kasama sa bilang ng sustento ang ina ng mga bata. Kung hindi kasal, ang mga bata lamang.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum