Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change of child's surname on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I have a son whose surname is that of his father. We are not married and not living together. He has signed all the docus with his name as my son's father. He stops visiting his son two months ago because he chose to be with another woman. I plan of changing my son's surname and have my surname instead. My child is 7months old. How is that possible. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Change of child's surname on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:01 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Maari kang mag petition sa court kahit na hindi mo sabihan ang ama ng bata pero walang garantiya kung papayag ang court sa gusto mo. Mabusisi ang proseso dahil strikto ang court sa issue na yan sa kadahilanang ang pagbabago ng apelyido ng bata ay may posibleng epekto o stigma na idudulot sa pagiisip at katauhan ng bata. Mapapansin ng bata yan at may epekto sa kanya sa madaling salita

Sa pagkaka intindi ko, madali ang change ng surname from mother's to father's surname pero ang vice-versa o pabalik ang mahirap. Magtanong at kailangan mo ng abogado sa court. GL

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum