Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I Entitled to a Full Refund?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Am I Entitled to a Full Refund? on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Am I entitled to a full refund even though I was delinquent for 12 months to date because of personal/emergency reasons. But now, I was approve of a bank loan for which some of the proceeds will go to the developer/realtor to pay my balance, unfortunately they are not accepting letter of guarantee and has put on hold processing of transfer of title under buyer's name. The problem is with their partner (in this joint venture) where they cannot secure a BIR TIN number. I was not aware of their partner when I purchase the property because I pay and transact to this developer/realtor only. Have I not file a bank loan, I will not discover the problems they are facing which has been existing for quite some time now. They have no definite time frame to solve the issue. The foremost requirement of the bank is title under my name which the developer/realtor cannot process.

They already refunded two buyers but with my request, they are delaying and giving me lots of excuses. They're attorney said that since I am delinquent and on their list of cancelled accounts, they will use Maceda Law to compute for my refund but why only now when they are having problems and I am demanding a full refund?

If a file a complaint with HLURB do you think I will be granted a full refund considering what I posted above?

View user profile

2 Re: Am I Entitled to a Full Refund? on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:23 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
If you were delinquent for a year, you are not entitled to a refund under Maceda Law. Even if you qualify, you will only get 50% plus 5% per year after 5yrs. You may still file a complaint with HLURB and ask for mediation. Bring papers and receipts.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum