Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, Im New Here and my name is Jeff

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi, Im New Here and my name is Jeff on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:36 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Everyone, i think it is a common practice to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Jeffrey but please call me Jeff. I have been wrongfully accused of committing acts of Psychological and Verbal Abuse under the Republic Act of Anti-Violence against Women and Children by my wife. we have been together for 13 years (8 years living in one roof, 5 years Married) but haven't blessed with a child. I have been seeking for help on the case filed against me and how to counteract the heartache that this has caused to me by my wife because she wants to conceal her infidelities for which i am gravely offended. i hope that i may find a good soul out there to gain back my reputation as i wasn't raised to be violent to women no matter how they treat me.

View user profile

2 help on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Arresto Menor
Is there someone out there that can help me? A good soul out there... anyone. i swear to you that i havent laid a single hand to my wife or even psychologically or verbally abused her. my back is really against the wall and i am so desperately seeking anyone who can just show me what to do. i will be forever in your debt and grateful for your help. many thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum