Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

patulong po

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 patulong po on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:46 am


Arresto Menor
gusto kong idemanda ang hipag ko na nagbbwal sa akin n mkuta ang mga anak ko at ipapatay ako..may lawyer po na dtong pwdeng makatulong slaamt po

View user profile

2 Re: patulong po on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:21 am

You can go to court because you are the parent and you have parental authority over the children.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum