Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live in partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Live in partner on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Rose gonzales

Arresto Menor
Hi i would like to ask regarding our case. I have a live in partner for 7 years now and we have 2 daughters. I found put recently that he had an affair and impregnated the girl. According to him they choose to stay with us and the only thing that they have to communicate is their child. I texted her for us to meet but she said that they dont need closure and they dont need to talk. As a result I went to her workplace to confront her and talk to her. Then we had the small talk fight and told her that leave my partner alone etc. Then the day after the incident she went to the barangay to have a protection order against me. She also said that she will sue my partner for "economic sabotage". My partner is willing to support their child but she's always saying that she dont need him and his support necause she knows that he's not capable of supporting their child. Could you enlighten me with what "economic sabotage" means. And is there any counter charges we could charge her for ruining our family? Thanks in advance

View user profile

2 Re: Live in partner on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
As far as our laws are concern, the term economic sabotage refers only to illegal recruitment committed by 3 or more persons or against 3 or more victims. It has no bearing in family-support problems.
As to the counter charges, there is none, because you were not legally married.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum