Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice: 2 B.C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Advice: 2 B.C on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I have a problem that keels on bothering me kaya hindi ako maka concentrate sa studies ko. I hope someone can enlighten me about this matter. I really need a legal advice.

May 2 B.C po ako. The 1st one is on my mom's surname and the 2nd one is on my dad's surname. Since Elementary until 1st yr. College I was using my father's surname. Then the time comes na hiningi na nung registrar namin the copy of my NSO B.C. So I asked my auncle na kunin yung copy ng NSO B.C ko sa Manila. Nung nakita ko yun I was really shocked kasi ang naka registered pala ay yung sa mom ko. Kaya nung 2nd yr. college na ako up until now I decided to use my mom's surname kasi ayun naman ang naka registered sa NSO. Did I do the right thing? Hindi po ba ako magkaka problema nito pag kunuha ako ng passport?

Pls. help me. Anyone who can give me a legal advice? Thankyou and God Bless.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum