Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of title to a daughter filipino citizen which is minor age hasa foreign father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day..i just want to ask what is the possible way to have a property here in the philippines if he's a foreigner?he's a japanese citizen and has a daughter of 5 year old which is dual citizen..filipino citizen and japanese citizen..and not married to a filipina women..he bought a property land and he want to name he's prpoperty to his 5 year old it possible to do that?or if not what is the possible way to transfer the property land under the name of his 5 year old daughter..can you help me this?thank you and godbless..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I know it's possible WHEN being married to a Filipina,
so I suppouse it's possible when not being married to the mother too.
BUT I asume the MOTHER has the custody of the child, so the Japanese father DON'T have any legal control having it in the daughter's name Smile

But the Japanese father can long time LEASE land in his OWN name and by THAT have control.
I don't know if it's any harder to get a lease aproved, if it's questioned, if the owner is the under aged daughter instead of someone else.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum