Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

friend needs help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 friend needs help on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:49 am


Arresto Menor
a friend called me yesterday.he recently ended his engagement with his fiancee.she used to live with him in his house,he asked her to leave but she won` he told her he will change the key locks and she came with the police and they hold him she can question now is can she stay there? he is the owner of the house.he is in california and the police told him it is her right to live there.they are not married or something and i never heard such a thing.any advices or experiences?


View user profile

2 Re: friend needs help on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:07 pm


sorry, just to be sure, the property is here in the philippines?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: friend needs help on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:54 am


Arresto Menor

Here no matter what type of accident you were injured in, it is very important that your personal injury attorney understands what your injury really is, how it should be treated and help you find the most qualified medical help.
los angeles car crash lawyer

View user profile

4 Re: friend needs help on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm


Arresto Menor
good day po,
i was charged simple imprudence resulting to damaged to property together with my employer/owner of the company then by the owner of the car i accidentally hit due to brake failure that i reported to the maintenance dept but they insist me to make a trip,in 2005 the company was closed and the owner/employer died in 2007,what will happen to the case and to me,what should i do to clear me

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum