Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

canadian hubby abandoned me and cohabits with a thai woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my canadian husband left me six months ago and gave no sign of life until I saw him on a popular site, living in with a thai woman,its been two years that I have been suffering from his womanizing. I read re RA9262, how much will it cost me for this, and is there a free lawyer that I can avail of since I cant afford one now.I feel discriminated upon. We married since 2003 and I want to know if we can put a hold order on him if he comes back?? pls help me,what must I file for? annulment or RA 9262.thanks for your reply in advance.

View user profile


where are they living together? in the philippines?

what is your personal objective for yourself? getting an annulment will free you, and him also to marry the thai girl.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum