1. We received incident report that this Manager is not doing anything in the clinic in terms of observing proper cleanliness and sanitation (industry is health and wellness) also complaints that this manager shows rude behavior (with previous complaint from staff but no records on 201)
2. We called her and give her a copy of notice to explain related to: Gross and Habitual neglect of duties and unfavorable report related to behavior which affect other employees performance
3. That same day, i talked to her, she signed the NTE and submitted her explanation
4. That same day, preventive suspension was also served for us to conduct an investigation
5. We gather statements from her subordinates about her attitude and how was she as a supervisor
6. There was an actual on the spot check audit for cleanliness and sanitation done by the operations director (did not pass the standard state of cleanliness)
7. During the gathering of statements, another issue was raised that she borrowed money and she allegedly told the staff na "wag kang magsusumbong"
8. She was asked to report once again to signed the Notice to explain and further discuss to me what happened on the issue of borrowing money
9. She admitted that she may borrowing money to pay for her credit card but always returned the money the same day and denied about the allegedly statement she made"wag kang magsususmbong"
10. She was invited for admin hearing and present in the hearing was the staff who mentioned that she borrowed money, the manager and me. the hearing was recorded.
11. The manager insisted that she did not recall saying the "wag kang magsususmbong but admitted that she may have borrowed the money but could not recall however, she also testify that she returned the money the same day everytime she borrows
12. She insisted that she is not aware that borrowing money is unacceptable
The management tested the waters if we will demote her (same salary and benefits) and just transfer to another branch. however, most of the feedback of employees, they do not want to work with her. The management wants to let go of her.
Please advise if we have a stong case here and what is the best possible resolution.
Thank you so much.