Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Investment on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Arresto Menor
Good morning. I am Ms. Tess from San Pedro, Laguna. I have a very big problem with regards to the house and lot we bought from Filinvest Land. We have been paying for more than 1 year and has been expecting updates from Filinvest of the status of our property. What I mean of the status here is, when will the start of the construction of our property since we have paid already the 1 year deposit. I keep in sending emails to inquire on this regard. I got disappointed because when we visited the site last 2 weeks, no sign of the construction. As a buyer, what are we supposed to do? The reason we got this property because we have been renting for so many years.We have expected that after 1 year our house will be constructed and that we can move in on the 2nd year. We had arrears now it is because we got some doubts. Is there a way for us to stop paying until we get the house constructed since we paid the 1 year deposit and continued paying. Please advise me of what to do. More power.
Thank you.

Ms. Tess

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum