Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need help !! on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:37 am

Arresto Menor
Hi !

I'm working as a full-time project supervisor in a BPO here in CEBU. Signed a contract to work 8 hours a day and 5 days a week. Unfortunately mahina kami ngayun so the company is forcing us to go undertime almost everyday depending on our workload. Since project-based kami pag tapus na ang project and not yet rendering 8 hours then it's Undertime for us daw. Is it allowed in the Philippine labor code to have mandatory Undertime para sa amin ? Badly need your insight.

Medyo hirap din kasi kami dahil halos wala na kami makuha sa sweldo naming .. Sad

Thanks in advance!!

View user profile

2 Re: Need help !! on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Requiring you to go undertime for purposes of cost cutting is a management prerogative. However, this cannot be done to circumvent the law. But I need you to clarify what do you mean when you say that you are project-based? Kasi I could sense that you are not project employees. What are your arrangements?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum