I'am ask by my HR to write an NTE (Notice To Explain) regarding Falsification of Job Application Details.
According to Our HR i did not disclosed to them that i was summoned by the a fiscal because of a complain about slight physical injury and act of Lasciviousness.
The reason why i didn't inform them is because of Multiple reason:
1. We didn't had a court hearing
2. We were able to have an agreement with the complainant.
3. An affidavit of Desistance was signed.
4. I was able to get NBI clearance without a hit before.
5. I was able to obtain police clearance without a hit.
and I was in an impression that if the complain was desist it is not totally a case yet, right?
They said that it was a terminable offense and that i should be worried, should I?
Thank you for helping me understand this.
Last edited by blast2dapast on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total