Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

patulong naman po

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 patulong naman po on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 pm


Arresto Menor
A friend of mine (female) having 2 daughters in different guys. Is there any chance that she can change the surname of the kids, they have no communications on their respective fathers for almost 5 years now, please advice us the possible and easiest way to do that. The mother is still unwed never got a marriage. But fortunately for the fathers they manage to put the surname on their kids.

View user profile

2 Re: patulong naman po on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:27 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
File a petition in court to change the surname in the birth certificate. Pero think twice muna kasi merong benefits if ginamit ng bata surname ng father, like inheritance, support, may mana yung bata sa father as an illegitimate child.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum