Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice plzzz... help po

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice plzzz... help po on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud am po Sir/maam,meron po akong katanungan sana po matulungan mo ako kung anung gagawain nmn na legal na hakbang.gani po yun yung lupa ng bahay nmn ay di sa amin po nag re rent lng kmi by monthly sa lupa since kapanahunan pa po ng lola ko i think 1980's pa po cguru yun hangang ngayun.anung nag mamay ari po ng lupa is wla po clang title sa lupa kundi inaplayan lng po nla yan sa bureau of land kung baga cguru rights lng po ang sa kanila.hindi nila na pa title ang lupa.taz hindi na rin cla nag babayad ng buwis hangang ngayun.posibli po ba na pede kami mag apply sa lupa kasi kami nmn po ang nka tira doon simulat sapol pa po.may pag asa pa po ba na ma pa sa amin ang lupa ? sana po matulungan nyu po ako.....salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: legal advice plzzz... help po on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:11 pm


Arresto Menor
kahit rights may certain proof of ownership document yan,why dont you check it sa registry of deeds para malaman mo kung kanino nakapangalan yan land. then from there , saka mo pa lang malalaman ang next step about owning the land.

this is just whats in my mind, if i am you,yun muna gagawin ko. coz thats my attorney always say, check first if its a valid property and owner, before you get to next process. i am not a lawyer,i only bought a property na rights lang din, naawa lang ako sa ngbenta dahil kailangan nya ng pera. binigay nya sa kin ang "entry pass" which is the only piece of document that presents the property and land as legally binded estate. then yung nagbenta nagexecute ng special power of atty to transfer the ownership to me. why am i telling you this, coz sinabi mo baka rights lang,then it should have a piece of document to show the owner.

but then again,it is best to see a legal advisor to point you in the right direction. if you can't afford an attorney, meron mga volunteer lawyers sa munisipio where you can ask for some advise. sometimes people don't know the help is just around the corner , waiting.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum