Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Qualified Theft on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:59 am

ellischua

Arresto Menor
Hi,
Please I need your help, I am so stress and depressed on my ongoing case. Recently, I was charge a Qualified Theft by my former employer but I was all answered their charges through the investigating prosecutor. But, in some reason I don't understand if why the prosecutor did not dismissed the case and yet he recommends me for trial. His evaluation was that, base on the complained statement the main allegation of which he accepted my explanation and he pointed out that the alleged statement was not on my case. But, at his last statement findings he stated that the problem why he recommends me for trial is that he found there are delayed remittances I made when I was still connected at the company. Of which one of my former client paid me sometime in March 20-25 but I failed to remit it timely, instead I issued a check dated April 20 and 25 and remit it to company official account and all of it was cleared with a supporting check image with bank validation as proof that the check were all cleared and deposited.

My question is, do I still qualified for charges "QUALIFIED THEFT" even if I don't get or take anything? What should I do for dismissing the case because I don't want to have a trial. Is that possible?

Please help me..
Please help me...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum