Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live in 6yrs, cheated 3 yrs, 2 kids, savings used up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day. I hope you can help me.
We've been living together for 6 years and we have 2 kids - not married (I keep declining his proposal because I felt marriage has a final ring to it).
Recently found out he's been cheating on me for 3 years with the same girl. They have 1 kid.

For the entire 6 years, he didn't have a single job and I am the only one supporting the family through my online work (malaki ang kita, gabi ang trabaho, so libre xang gumala at yun nga, makipagkita sa ibang babae niya).

Thing is, my Paypal account (under his name) is connected to his bank account (when I started working, xa lng ang may account so for convenience, dun nalng). 4 years ago, the balance was P200,000. Never bumaba salary ko, in fact I had bonuses, and we live a very very simple lifestyle (I just ask for P500/week as my "allowance" when I go to the mall to buy something for myself, rent namin is just 3k). But it's common knowledge na palagi xa sa sabongan every sunday or kung may derby. He also frequents bars. Yes, I was too stupid to trust but nasscam nga mga businessmen and professional people ako pa kaya na partner ko diba.

In short, I trusted him with my money. MY HARD-EARNED MONEY na inubos lng niya. None of it left.
I have all the bank transfer records (Paypal) to prove that I indeed had all these money pero wala ng natira.

My question is, since hindi kami kasal, is there something I can do about his cheating on me? We've been together 6 years and we have 2 kids. What about demands for sustento? He doesn't have a job but may kaya naman yung mom niya. Yung bunso ko which is 1 year old is one month lng ang gap nung anak nung ibang babae niya so obviously, pinagsabay niya kami.

And what about the money? Pwede ba akong mghabol nun?  I badly need advice. Thank you

View user profile
I think you can file a Violence Against Women and their Children(VAWC) case because it is not limited to married people. You can ask for support from him and if he is has no capacity to support then you can go after his parents under Article 195 of the Family Code

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum