Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

90 days agreement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 90 days agreement. on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 am

LostWind

Arresto Menor
Hi sorry for dropping a quite lengthly note on my post. Just a newbie here who would like to seek some legal advice about my backpay, COE and bir form 2316.

-I've worked for more than 8yrs in a company located in Makati
-Passed my resignation on May 2, 2015 to start with a new job
-On the notice of resignation submitted to our Hr cc company owner/boss, I specifically note that I can only work for the company until May30
-I started working with a new company on June 1, 2015
-I know I still have unused VL/SL, please correct me if my notion is wrong that it can be used to cover for the lacking 1 or 2 days in the 30days that I need to render to the company
-I was promoted to Senior level when the company asked me to sign an agreement that when I tender my resignation, I should render 90 days. Sadly I signed it so I could get my appraisal. This is my other question. I know law has rule for rendering 30days only, would the company have the right to claim liquidated damages since I wasnt able to comply on the said agreement?
- I need to have my Coe same with form 2316 bir form as required by my new employer but my previous employer doesnt want to provide it unless I sign a quit claim allowing them to deduct 60days on my backpay.
-I felt so stressed because of that. I cant imagine how much backpay will I get if I sign on that quit claim.
-Previous company have some unremitted 2months pay on my sss loan as per checking. How can I claim it with them if I resigned already.
Please reply to me I badly needed someone to shed light on my troubled mind. I actually need the previous company to give me the coe and 2316 before the end of this month since my new employer had already set deadline. How can I force them to provide me those without them getting a liquidated damages from me which I think is really unfair :'(

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum