Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

never got the chance to redeem, forced to sell against our will

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Please, I only need to see if this situation is salvageable. We will lose our property from intimidation on the day of signing on papers that left us no choice since it meant losing our facilities had we not agreed. A long story so I would appreciate a compassionate ear. I know there must be hundreds of cases and you may be immune, but I am praying and hoping someone would be interested enough with our case to lead us to some hope regarding our property. It happens to mean seeing my family on the streets if we are unable to save it from our relative who proclaims not to be interested in our property but has given us such impossible terms so that we are unable to even redeem it, and instead are "encouraged" to sell it. We are trying to do as he advises (at a very low price) while simultaneously, without consulting him, we are also trying to sell just a portion of it as an alternative to selling the whole lot, as well as the third option of which is to find a good joint venture deal for it, so at least we do not "lose" the property altogether. Please help us.

View user profile

Prision Mayor
Hello, please provide facts. How are you selling it against your will? Was the Deed of Absolute Sale prepared beforehand with the amount not negotiated?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum