Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A woman claiming she & my boyfriend had a child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi good pm,

A close friend of mine who is engaged to marry her boyfriend wanted to give a lawsuit to a woman who claims that she & my friend's boyfriend had a child 2 years ago and she wants my friend's boyfriend to acknowledge the child and give "sustento" to the child...

now we want to know what kind of case can he file to the woman that warrants a DNA testing.. because my friend wants a proof that her child is not really an illegitimate child of her boyfriend...

hope to hear a reply soon
thank you

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
If the bf didn't sign the birth certificate, do not give her any money. She will be the one to file for a case asking for support. She will be the one that needs the DNA testing to prove paternity (at her cost as well). If the bf is sure he isn't the father then don't give any support. Have they seen the child? Is there any resemblance? Another way but not a conclusive test is blood typing, if the bf blood is not common like AB. The child's blood type should be from the parents.

-BTW, I am not a lawyer

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum