1. Property is like a compound (land inherited and distributed to family members)
2. Our house is further from the National Road
3. Neighbor X's house is along the National Road
4. Neighbor X build a 4ft concrete gate and locks it as they please
5. We have to wait for them to open it but sometimes they leave it unlocked but only a person could pass through
6. We have a tricycle which wouldn't fit the opening that they leave on the gate
7. NEIGHBOR X is my grandmother's sister
I tried to draw it so I can share a better picture of our situation. I would like to know if we can pursue a case since they wouldn't talk to us and they built the gate without asking our opinion. We really felt that they built it on purpose so we will have a hard time beacuse before they built this gate, they would park all their vehicles in the middle of our pathway so our tricycle couldn't pass through. The gate is situated on their property and our house is just at the back of theirs.
Thank you so much.