Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery and child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery and child custody on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 pm


Arresto Menor
may asawa po ako sa dubai ung babae nya ngayun 4months ng buntis.. ung hiwalayan namin eh walang usap na maayos kasi ayaw nya ako harapin at linawin lahat kung ano reason kasi pinagtatakpan nya na may iba sya sa dubai. tuloy tuloy naman padala nyang sustento pero nitong huling dalawang padala nabawasan na. una palaisipan sakin yun kung bakit gang sa nabalitaan ko na nga na buntis na nga yung kabit. ano po ba pede kung gawin para naman malaman ko kung ano talaga para samin ng anak ko? 3years kaming di naguusap kasi ayaw nya nagtatago bale sya. basta nalang sya nagpapadala nga. diko alam kung sa batas ba eh sapat ung nakukuha namin o hindi. need ko po ng advice sa gagawin ko po. tnx po.

View user profile

2 Re: adultery and child custody on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm


are you not an allotee? the husband has to send to you directly?

technically, you are co-owner of his entire salary, but of course it is very difficult to enforce that right especially if he is in another country.

what one of the posters here did was to seek help from OWWA and they contacted the husband. not sure if that will help you also.

if you are thinking of filing a criminal case, my recommendation will be a VAWC case for psycho violence with repeated infidelity as basis, IF you can prove it. or economic abuse if his deprivation of support is meant to control you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: adultery and child custody on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 am


Arresto Menor
What are the legal proof for adultery? Are the pictures enough? I have read that it should be confirmed by the people who took the picture. What if they did not confirm or doesn't want to???

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum