Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting legal advice on possible estafa case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day.

Reaching out for legal advice/guidance on an issue we have with a supposed contractor who was supposed to build cabinets in our home. We made initial deposits amounting to Php27000 since May2015, but there remains no cabinets made/delivered to us.
At first the guy told us that construction is underway. And then the delays and excuses began.
We sought assistance from city hall in the area where he is supposed to from. But we found out that he no longer lives there anymore.
How can we file for a legal case to make him pay for what he owes us? If we are from different cities. Appreciate your advice as this is most frustrating. Thank you.

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Go directly to MTC and ask for the small claim form. Fill it up and you can file that in court without need of lawyer's appearance.

View user profile

Prince Kho

Arresto Menor
good day admin. i badly need an advice. last year i found out that my husband has a mistress and they already have a 1.7 yo kid. he is based in las pinas city, and i, together with our child lives in a nearby province. madalang din po ang financial support. i wanted to just accept the bitter truth and accept him again but husband shows no remorse. recently i found out that their relationship is not yet over and the mistress also has access to his FB account. what actions should i take? gus2 ko pong masaktan din ung girl. TIA

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Hi! I have a question about filing a large scale estafa case. My parents and their friends loan money to people with land titles as collateral. Their middle(wo)man borrowed some of the title for "annotating" but did not return it and we found out last year that the person who owned the title has given the middle(wo)man the payment. Now, the middle(wo)man does not contact my parents nor their friends anymore and has embezzled several millions from them. What should we do now? How do we file the case? Is Large Scale Estafa the right way to do it? Do we need a P.I. to know where she lives?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Good day,
Reaching out for legal advice/guidance on an issue we have with private pautangan. Umutang po ako sa private person ng pera with 10% interest. Kapit lang ako dahil badly need ng pera. Nagbabayad namn po ako ng interest monthly pero dumating ung time na nag karoon kami ng problema sa family ko na involve na rin po ung financial namin. May cancer ang mother ko at hindi ko nabayaran ung utang ko sa kanya. Hanggang sa humantong kami sa Barangayan. Dumating ung time sa pinag usapan namin na hindi ko po nagawan ng paraan hanggang sa nag iwan ng letter ung husband ko sa barangay na bigyan pa kami ng hangga April or MAy para mabayaran po namin ung utang ko. may mga letter akong natatanggap na gawa lang nya (pananakot). Hanggang sa may tumawag sa shop ko na pinapatawag ako sa barangay at may warrant na daw po ako. tanong lang po possible po ba un na magkaroon ako ng warrant kung barangay lang kami nag uusap?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum