Grounds for annullment
1 Grounds for annullment on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:21 pm
2 Re: Grounds for annullment on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:27 pm
better consult a lawyer asap if disidido ka ng makipag annul ng maiguide ka ng maayos.
regarding sa kakasuhan ka, kailangan nyang mapatunayan na nagsasama kayo bilang mag asawa ng gf mo para magkaroon sya ng basis.
(lahat po ng yan ay ayon lang sa mga nabasa ko sa forum at mga articles since I am also seeking annulment).
3 Re: Grounds for annullment on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:44 pm
1. Lack of parental consent in certain cases. If a party is 18 years or over, but below 21, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents/guardian. However, the marriage is validated if, upon reaching 21, the spouses freely cohabited with the other and both lived together as husband and wife.
2. Insanity. A marriage may be annulled if, at the time of marriage, either party was of unsound mind, unless such party after coming to reason, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife.
3. Fraud. The consent of either party was obtained by fraud, unless such party afterwards, with full knowledge of the facts constituting the fraud, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife. Fraud includes: (i) non-disclosure of a previous conviction by final judgment of the other party of a crime involving moral turpitude; (ii) concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband; (iii) concealment of sexually transmissible disease or STD, regardless of its nature, existing at the time of the marriage; or (iv) concealment of drug addiction, habitual alcoholism or homosexuality or lesbianism existing at the time of the marriage. However, no other misrepresentation or deceit as to character, health, rank, fortune or chastity shall constitute such fraud as will give grounds for action for the annulment of marriage.
4. Force, intimidation or undue influence. If the consent of either party was obtained by any of these means, except in cases wherein the force, intimidation or undue influence having disappeared or ceased, the complaining party thereafter freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife.
5. Impotence. At the time of marriage, either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable. Impotence is different from being infertile.
6. STD. If, at the time of marriage, either party was afflicted with a sexually-transmissible disease found to be serious and appears to be incurable. If the STD is not serious or is curable, it may still constitute fraud (see No. 3 above).
What are the grounds for legal separation?
1. Repeated physical violence or grossly abusive conduct directed against the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner.
2. Physical violence or moral pressure to compel the petitioner to change religious or political affiliation.
3. Attempt of respondent to corrupt or induce the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner, to engage in prostitution, or connivance in such corruption or inducement.
4. Final judgment sentencing the respondent to imprisonment of more than six years, even if pardoned.
5. Drug addiction or habitual alcoholism of the respondent.
6. Lesbianism or homosexuality of the respondent.
7. Contracting by the respondent of a subsequent bigamous marriage, whether in the Philippines or abroad.
8. Sexual infidelity or perversion.
9. Attempt by the respondent against the life of the petitioner.
10. Abandonment of petitioner by respondent without justifiable cause for more than one year.
The term “child” shall include a child by nature or by adoption.
4 Re: Grounds for annullment on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Kung itutuloy mo ang pagsampa, hindi kailangang pumayag ang asawa mo sa isasampa mong kaso. Mas makakabuti pa nga ito kung hindi sya payag at wala kayong pinagkasunduan tungkol sa laban mo.
Mas makakabuti sa inyo ng gf mo na hindi muna kayo makipagkita sa isat isa habang hindi mo pa natatapos ang laban mo. Huwag magmadali, may tamang panahon para dyan. GL
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum