Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help po advice please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help po advice please on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:55 am


Arresto Menor
my father is working in UAE he signed a contract but he resign because he really wanted to go home , but the agency he once worked did not pay him . he go to the labour in UAE and file a case against the agency but the agency tell the immigration that my father run away which is not true, now when my father decided to really come home because the agency really decided not to pay him, he was held captive in al aweer immigration jail .... what action should we do to help him come home ?

View user profile

2 Re: help po advice please on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:06 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Contact the Department of Foreign Affairs, and if possible, the embassy/consulate in that country to ask for assistance.

View user profile

3 Re: help po advice please on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 am


Arresto Menor
thank you po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum