Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Building Permit for a 3 sq.m. tindahan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Building Permit for a 3 sq.m. tindahan on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:17 am


Arresto Menor
Question lang po..

I understand na any additional sa bahay like improvements/renovations needs bldg permit.

2 po ang gate namin sa bahay...
yung isang gate. papatanggal ko na.. at patatayuan ko ng tindahan.
it's just 3 sq.m. lang
sabi ng munispyo oo kailangan ko daw ng bldg permit.
gagastos ako ng 20k para sa plans and permits.

mabigat yung 20k. para sa sobrang liit na ipapatayo at hindi na kaya ng budget ko.

ang plano ko nalang po ay sa harap ng tindahan, made of hollowblock,. then the rest would be made of hardiflex.
so hindi ito permanente..

1. masisita parin po ba ako kung walang bldg permit?
2. how about fencing permit? maaply po ba na need ko ng fencing permit don? i mean dati lang naman siyang gate na lalagyan ng isasara. na parang pader pero imbis na full pader. magiging tindahan nalang siya.
3. pag full kahoy ho ba.. need parin ng bldg permit?

Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Building Permit for a 3 sq.m. tindahan on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:40 am


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Yes, masisita kayo kung wala kayong permit, especially if strict ang LGU in implementing their rules.
Kapag nagpagawa kayo and wala itong permit, they can ask you to remove your structure at your cost.  

2.  This will fall under extension permit, not under the fencing permit.  Baka sinabi mo na stand alone ang tindahan kaya building permit ang ni-require sa iyo.  

3.  In some subdivisions, temporary structures won't be given permits because it is a fire hazard.

My suggestion is:
     Make a plan (drawing) of your EXTENSION (a stand-alone little house/tindahan WILL be subject to a building permit while an extension is only an EXTENSION permit). If it is part of the fence, you may have to apply for both extension & fencing permit. Attach a bill of materials. Your drawing will show that it's not a separate building, but an extension attached to the main house. You will have to attach the original plans of your house. Ask for an assessment of fees.  If the munisipyo officials state that you have to get a building permit (they ARE engineers), kindly comply.  A building permit encompasses a fire and sanitary permit - so if anything happens, you're covered.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum