Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surname problem. on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 pm


Arresto Menor
question lang po. yung husband ko kasi ang nasa birth certificate nya eh last name ng mama nya noong dalaga pa mama nya. late po kasing kinasal mama at papa nya. late registered din sya. ano po ang kailangan gawin para maging last name na ng papa nya ang nasa birth certificate nya.
kagagaling lang nyang nso kanina. mahabang proseso daw. paano po mapapadali ito? ipepetition ko po kasi sya.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum