Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie from US

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Newbie from US on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:56 pm


Arresto Menor
Need legal advice. I have been in a relationship with a PNP officer for 18 months, who is legally seperated. Marriage is not a huge concern of ours. However I am relocating to the Philippines in approximately 6-9 months. Can we cohabitate legally? Again, she is legally separated. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Newbie from US on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:32 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Legally separated in what sense? annulled? or merely legal separation?
If annulled, yes, you can legally cohabit. If merely legal separation, no. you can't because her marriage is still subsisting.

View user profile

3 Re: Newbie from US on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 am


Arresto Menor
I spoke with an attorney in Manila by phone who said different. Its very confusing. Thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum