Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I NEED ADVICE FOR MY RELATIONSHIP CASE on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 pm


Arresto Menor
I had a foreigner boyfriend, we met here in Philippines last September 14, 2015 and stayed together for almost a month. We got engaged and filed marriage license but for his own reason, he took the ring back from me and postponed the upcoming marriage which was suppose to be October 7, 2015. He went back to the states October 12 and our communication was still there. He promised me that he will be coming back December to marry me but the opposite thing happened. He blocked me in fb last December 17 and after a week he unblocked me and our communication had back also. But when I found out that he is chatting with another girl, he blocked me again and never come back. Our marriage license is still active and it will expire on Feb. 3 of this year. Attorney, is there any violation he has made? Or do I have the right to report to embassy to put my boyfriend in blacklist so he cannot get back in the phils.anymore?

View user profile

2 Re: I NEED ADVICE FOR MY RELATIONSHIP CASE on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:16 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Hell no. There is no law against breach of promise to marry. Are you pregnant? If he caused you any trouble, that is the only time that you could exercise your right especially if you could prove that the promise to marry was made by him to abuse your innocence and take advantage thereof.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum