Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death threat. Pls help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Death threat. Pls help!!! on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:47 am

irie0712

Arresto Menor
Pls help me. Anu pede ko pong gawin sa asawa ng ex-bf ko? She is accusing me na nakikipag-afair sa asawa nya. We meet once para magkapatawaran dahil we are in 8years relationship before na nasira dahil sa asawa nya ngayon. Anyways i dont have anything about na sa ex q, its just so happened na nalaman ng asawa nya, i already told the girl na walang meron samen dahil i have my own family nadin and never ko hinabol asawa nya pero she keeps on texting me death threats about sakin at pati sa baby ko. I have pictures and proof, Dpat ko na ba syang ipa-blotter? Please help me

View user profile

2 Re: Death threat. Pls help!!! on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:21 pm

karl704

Prision Mayor
yes, you should have it blottered. Its an additional evidence in case you decide to file criminal case

View user profile

3 Death threat in my FB and sms on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:04 am

irish1118

Arresto Menor
I live here in Japan. I had a fight with the same Filipina who also live here in Japan and she is harassing me and threatening me by phone na pupuntahan nia ako s bahay nmin at puputulin nia ang dila ko at will cut my boobs. Which was heard by my daughter .

I consulted it to Japan embassy and they said that I can file a case against her in Philippines if I have a lawyer there. Is it really possible and what are those steps to do?

pngmmlkai nia ung asawa nia na yakuza dw that's why I want to sue her cause it causes trouble to us and traumatized my half Japanese daughter who can understand Tagalog and heard what she said about me.

I have copies of her threats too in facebook and sms.

Can you please refer me a good lawyer in the Philippines cause I want to teach her a lesson cause she always threats other Filipina here.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum