Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BIR TAX ISSUE on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:55 am

cherie Dean

Arresto Menor
Good evening to everyone..
May nareceive kase akong letter from BIR today demanding for my tax payment.. i was shocked. Kase wala naman akong business..then i found out na ung former boss kong korean whom i worked for 14 years ago, eh ginamit pla ung name ko n wala akong kamalay-malay.. anong dapat kong gawin..natatakot kase ako n maapektuhan yung visa application ko for uk.

View user profile

2 Re: BIR TAX ISSUE on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:47 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You reply to the letter. You state everything that resulted to your situation right now. Pwede rin punta ka na lang sa BIR para mas klaro. Bring all necessary documents to prove that Hindi ikae ang gumamit. If may payslips ka sa pinagtrabahuan mo, pwede mong dalhin to prove na nagtatrabaho ka lang at wala kang capacity to engage into business. You may bring anything ma-convince mo lang sila kasi tax evasion pa rin ng boss mo at pwede siyang kasuhan for that.

View user profile

3 Re: BIR TAX ISSUE on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 pm

cherie Dean

Arresto Menor
Ok..thanks for the help.. I'm thinking of getting an employment history s SSS to prove na employee lang ako nun. Wala naman kase iniissue n payslip nun ung company..thanks again..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum