Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SURNAME CHANGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SURNAME CHANGE on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:08 pm

meowmeow

Arresto Menor
GOOD MORNING ADMIN,

concerning po, ung future hubby ko, hes surname is under her mothers name, were planning for a civil wedding, we have his parents marriage liscense, ask ko lang po kng pde ba kme mgpasa sa nso alabang branch ng supporting documents nya para machange na ung surname nya at macorrect birthcert nya? or we still need to go to NSO quezon?, galling napo ng local registrar ng pangasinan ung documents and for submission nlng.

please advise

Very Happy
thanks,

meowmeow

View user profile

2 Re: SURNAME CHANGE on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:52 pm

technified_ex

Prision Correccional
Ur concern should be in d civil registrar of d place where his birth certificate is registered, bring the birth certificate of his parents together with the marriage certificate to the cuvil registrar. NSO has no authority to correct surnames.

View user profile

3 Re: SURNAME CHANGE on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

meowmeow

Arresto Menor
hi,

and after macorrect sa local registrar, whats nex do we have to wait for the nso copy being corrected or we can use any documents corrected from the local as proof and can proceed for application of marriage license and so forth.

please advise.

thanks,

meowmeow

View user profile

4 Re: SURNAME CHANGE on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:18 am

technified_ex

Prision Correccional
I am not familiar with the transactions in getting the cenomar. But i guest u can already use the corrected birth certificate. Just tell them the nso certified is being processed and to be submitted asap to them

View user profile

5 Re: SURNAME CHANGE Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum